No announcement yet.

S2000 getting a full carbon fiber dash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2000 getting a full carbon fiber dash!

This custom Carbon Fiber Dash by S2CarbonWorks for a buddy's S2000 in Dallas is finishing up soon and I wanted to share some pics of it. I haven't seen too many of these floating around its a pretty major undertaking to tackle a project of this caliber but looks amazing in person! I think there's about 160 hours or so into this dash project.

Its real 3K 2x2 Carbon Fiber - UV Gelcoated / UV Clear-Coated - Wetsanded to 1500 Grit & Fully Polished to a mirror-shine. It's smooth as glass.

Whooaaaa that's really cool. I don't think I would ever get one because I want my red dash instead, but this is amazing.

Comment

Looks good. Id be afraid of cracking it installing it

Comment

it installs back in the car very easily, and its pretty durable.

Comment

That's Awesome!! That's what I need in my S.

Comment

I need that to go with these.

Comment

It's very nice looking, I'd be afraid of something/someone scratching it though.

Comment

Do you know the weight? Just curious about the difference between it and the OEM.

Comment

Comment

Looks cool but good luck with the glare you will get off the windshield.

Comment

Sunglasses!

Comment

Guys, we've built 4 of these so far and not one complaint about glare. Everyone always says to us, " oh the glare must be awful", but truthfully there is little to no glare at all reflecting at the driver due to the shape of the dash. The curves aim most of it away.

The finish is as hard as glass, and has 4 layers of high grade UV clearcoat ontop of the carbon gelcoat. Just like the paint on your car, you can scratch it if you aren't careful, but most people who spend the kind of cash one of these cost will take very good care of it.

I'll have some installed pictures shortly.

Comment

I like to see those pictures when you have them.

Comment

Working...
                          X