This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release and Waiver of Liability PDF File

The current S2KCA Event Release and Waiver of Liability PDF File can be found at the following link.

https://www.s2kca.com/forum/event-fo...ility-pdf-file
    Last edited by 4U2NV; 01-23-2021, 11:20 PM.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

got it thanks.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Just when I need it the link no longer works.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

I will fix the link later today when I get back home.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          Just when I need it the link no longer works.
          I sent you a PM that has a link to the generic waiver. It's in MS Word format.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          Random Fact: Cows can walk up stairs but not down them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
            I will fix the link later today when I get back home.
            This is the error message:
            Invalid File Specified

Comment

Thanks. I thought I had saved the form on my computer. However I did not. So no waivers on today’s drive...... good news I drove very slowly and there were no incidents. I continue to request the board maintain the pdf in an easily accessible location .

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                Thanks. I thought I had saved the form on my computer. However I did not. So no waivers on today’s drive...... good news I drove very slowly and there were no incidents. I continue to request the board maintain the pdf in an easily accessible location .
                I have passed the generic waiver to Shannon and he is going to fix the problem with the missing file. Apparently during the last upgrade to the system software, it managed to get lost. Did you get the one I sent you?

Comment

The file was not lost. There is a permissions issue directly related to PDF files that is causing the error. I submitted a support ticket to vBulletin regarding the problem with PDF file downloads.

In the meantime, I have uploaded the S2KCA Release and Waiver of Liability Word doc for use until the problem with PDF files can be resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                    The file was not lost. There is a permissions issue directly related to PDF files that is causing the error. I submitted a support ticket to vBulletin regarding the problem with PDF file downloads.

In the meantime, I have uploaded the S2KCA Release and Waiver of Liability Word doc for use until the problem with PDF files can be resolved.
                    Thanks Jason. I knew the problem would be solved.

Comment

Thank you Jason.

Comment

Working...
                      X