Houston: Bluebonnet drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston: Bluebonnet drive

I have been ask to do a Bluebonnet drive. It will be late in the season, but May 22nd or May 23rd looks like the best time for me. It will be a drive that we have used before, starting on the west side and ending at the Brenham airport cafe.

What do you think?
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Sounds like a great idea Coop but isn't that a little late in the season for bonnets? I usually look for the peak time in the hill country to be late April or early May for Bluebonnet photography. Of course, if the main focus of the event is some fun driving then who really cares about the Bluebonnets!
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

If you can focus on the flowers you're driving too slow! :LOL:

Comment

Tough call. Got two friends over from Europe around that time, so probably will be spending that weekend in San Antonio doing the sightseeing thing...
        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Date Has Been Changed To April 24th A Sunday
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
          Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

*Bump*

10 cars so far, so come and join us!
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Working...
            X