Who lives in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lives in Houston

I know that Ulrich & I are on this site, anyone else fro Houston?
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Of those who list Houston as their home town, there are 24 registered users but only 2 current club members (a bunch of folks are overdue for renewal). Lots of forum guests decline to state their locations, though, so there's no way to tell for sure how many total Houstonians there are here. Oh, and I didn't even count the suburbs...

Comment

I am trying to see how many read the post
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time

Comment

I'm from Houston

Comment

welcome, what part of town?
          Coop
          Life Member 57

Comment

I'm near I-10 and State Highway 6, but I travel a lot. So I don't get drive my S2000 as much as I like.

Comment

Howdy neighbor! :hi2:
              "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
              Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Howdy, Ulrich. I'll be sure and keep an eye out for ya when I'm cruisin' Houston streets. I drive a Yellow Oh-Four, and I have the top down in 90 degree weather. How do you think the S2000 would look with a gun rack?

Comment

You wouldn't happen to live in that apartment complex off Memorial Drive, between the IBM building and the park? At least I've seen a yellow S2000 parked there in the past.

Oh, and that gun rack would only work if it's made of CF.
                  "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                  Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

hey

I live in Southwest... I don't usually drive without the top down.... '05 black on black.

Comment

No, not Memorial Drive. I'm north of I-10. So that's where the other Yellow lives. I've seen the other Yellow several times as we streaked past each other. A couple of weekends ago I took a short trip to Seawolf Park in Galveston. It is fun to cruise Galveston's Seawall with the top down. Welcom Exartizo. You are smarter than I am because you know to cover your head in the 90-degree heat. If it weren't for plenty of Smoothie Kings in the city, I'd probably pass out and shrivel up.

Comment

west houston...memorial and kirkwood...02 spa...could be the other yellow u see sparrow...
                        sigpic

Comment

I made an interesting discovery at my apartment complex. It is the home of three S2000's. There are two yellows and one red. What are the chances of that!

Comment

I sure hope you left some of the S2KCA cards behind their wipers...
                            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

Another Houston couple joined the club today. At the moment they're not registered for the forums but hopefully they will be soon.

Comment

"Houston" encompasses a LARGE area. I'm in The Woodlands and I know of a number of others that are up here in "south Dallas"

Comment

Since Houston annexed Kingwood i guess that makes me a Houston resident.

Comment

How about you guys coming out to this

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6349

or this

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5894
                                    Coop
                                    Life Member 57

Comment

anyone workout at 24hr fitness in the woodlands
                                      Coop
                                      Life Member 57

Comment

Working...
                                      X