Is there a North Texas group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a North Texas group?

I thought that I had seen a North Texas group posting somewhere on the Internet. If anyone knows whether it is still around or not, would you please let me know? Or is it part of this group?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I am a little new to the forum and was unsure where to post this question.

Thanks,
    Cathie
    [email protected]

Originally posted by scarlett
    I thought that I had seen a North Texas group posting somewhere on the Internet. If anyone knows whether it is still around or not, would you please let me know? Or is it part of this group?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I am a little new to the forum and was unsure where to post this question.

Thanks,
    Cathie
    [email protected]
    No problem Cathie...great to see that you're interested! We have a great event coming up in the North Texas area on May 14th if you haven't seen that already. The Texas S2000 Roundup at Honda Cars of McKinney will include FREE Roundup T-Shirts, BBQ, raffle items and a rally. I hope you can make it!!!
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

hey are any of the north texas folks going to join us?

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5894
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
      Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I would really like to and the event sounds great, but money is an issue for me right now. You don't know how much I'm bumming about not being able to go to the S2KCA Days in Vegas.

~C

"Give me an open road, without a cloud in the sky, and a group of friends where the only sound you hear is the sound of tires rolling across the pavement."

2005 Sebring Silver - now famous (retired)
        2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - "blue vader" (retired)

Comment

Man I can understand, I hope to do this once a year as a chapter event with Drivers Edge. So save those pennies for next time.
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
          Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
          X