United States Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Grand Prix

I've posted this elsewhere, but since this is an offer for all Club members and since it is the United States Grand Prix, I thought folks from all regions would be interested:

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office has made available a ticket and parking package for S2KCA members wishing to attend the 2005 Formula One United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis, which will be held during June 17-19.

TICKETS AND SPACES ARE LIMITED.

This opportunity includes the ability to drive your S2000 to the track and park in the Car Club Corral parking area (with other car clubs and show cars).

The two ticket packages are as follows:

Package A: 1 reserved race ticket to the USGP on 6/19/05 (seats will be in the NW Vista section), a ticket for Friday and Saturday (practice and qualifying, general admission seating) and an Indianapolis Motor Speedway hat. If you buy two (2) such ticket packages, you also get free parking on all three days. If you drive your S2000 to the track, you can park in the Car Corral area (back stretch of the oval track, along with other car clubs and show cars). PRICE PER PACKAGE $125.00 (value = $160.00).

Package B: 1 reserved race ticket to the USGP on 6/19/05 (seats will be in the NW Vista section), and a free Indianapolis Motor Speedway hat. If you buy two (2) such ticket packages, you also get free parking on race day, and if you drive your S2000, you can park in the Car Corral. PRICE PER PACKAGE $85.00 (value = $110.00).

For both Package A and Package B, in order to park in the Corral, you must notify the Indianapolis Motor Speedway that you will drive your S2000 to the track at the time you place your ticket order.

Also, a $7.00 handling fee applies to each order.

The ticket package orders must be made directly with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office using their form provided to S2KCA. A form to order tickets via fax or mail can be found at:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/sockit2me_1844_43206

Also, if you are already a reserved ticket holder for this year's USGP, you can be included in the opportunity to drive your S2000 to the track and park in the Car Corral parking area (and also get a voucher for a free hat). You must have already purchased at least two reserved seats for this year's USGP in order to take advantage of this offer to get Car Corral parking access. You must call the IMS group ticket office at 1-317-492-8100 and give your customer ID# and let them know that you will be bringing your Honda S2000 for display in the Car Corral and the IMS will send a pass to the Corral and a voucher for a hat in the mail.
Working...
X