Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Houston GTG, Saturday Aug 6

Here is a Special Houston GTG
    "Millennium Audi, Steve Mikula and myself would like to invite everyone to an
    evening of BBQ, Hanging out with friends, checking out cars, and having a good
    time on Saturday, Aug 6

This event is open to everyone regardless of what you drive. Steve will have a
    couple of mini-tech sessions, and will become the grill man extraordinare that
    he is for our dining pleasure.

What: BBQ/GTG/Tech Session
    Where: Millennium Audi - 17815 N Freeway•Houston, TX 77090•(281) 214-0500
    When: Saturday Aug 6, 4pm - 8pm New Date Aug 6

On a more somber note, we will be collecting donations for the Floyd family of
    Houston. On Sunday 6/19/05, Jessica Floyd was Offshore celebrating her 20th
    birthday with friends when she was suddenly taken ill with severe headaches,
    which was first thought to be sea sickness. After a short time, it was decided
    that this was not the case and that something else was wrong. The boat radioed
    the Coast Guard, and had paramedics standing by at Kemah. After a short
    diagnosis, Jessica was life-flighted to Herman Hospital where she was found to
    have had an anurism that ruptured. The fight to save her life began. She,
    coming from James and Barbara Floyd, is a very strong person who will not give
    up easily.

The Floyds have all been involved in our communities and have been a big part
    of the Academics Alive program to keep at risk children in school. They have
    always helped at great expense to provide race cars, transportation and famous
    race drivers at no cost to the Academics Alive! programs. Due to unfortunate
    circumstances that have happened, the Floyds do not have medical insurance that
    can cover the costs of Jessica's medical treatment. It is now time for the
    automotive community to come together and give a little back to the Floyd's in
    their time of need and great expense. Any donations are greatly appreciated.
    For more information, please contact Steve Mikula at 281-214-0500.

We hope that everyone can make it out. Please RSVP to this thread or via e-mail
    to [email protected]

Again, this is open to folks of any club, regardless of what they drive. We
    hope to see you there!"
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

There are going to be gifts/door prizes given away at this, how many I do not know.

But what I do know is;

From Track Time / C & C Northside Motors open to all cars there:

Performance Wheel Alignment $129.00 value
    Car Leveling Performance Wheel Alignment (for those with new springs or coilovers) $350.00 value

And if we have more than 4 S2000 show up, from Me & Curt;

A $50.00 certificate for Track Time / C & C Northside Motors
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time

Comment

I'll probably be there.

If this weather ever lets up...
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

I'm planning to be there.

Comment

TTT
          Coop
          Life Member 57

Comment

I can't attend. Sorry Coop. I just got notice that I will be working on the weekend. This is the first weekend this year that I have to work, and it has to be this one.

Comment

Working...
            X