Who's going to S2K Days '05 in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to S2K Days '05 in Vegas?

Who's going and what's the method of getting there? By plane or by S?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Originally posted by joe_s2k
    Who's going and what's the method of getting there? By plane or by S?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    I'm going Joe! I will be flying and I got a fare on American out of DFW for $208.

Also, the room rates the Vinny set up are very reasonable. I think it's $45 per night for Thursday/Sunday and $69 for Friday/Saturday. Also

The reasons I have for flying is that I really don't like doing roade trips that far by myself and I also will spend most of my time in someone's passenger seat taking photos like I did in Breck. It's a lot tougher to do that while driving!

It would be awesome if you came out considering you would be one of the S2KDays veterans. I think Fred and Rosemary from North Dakota will be the only members that will have attended all four.
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

I'm still working on it. If I make it I'll fly in.

Comment

Expedia just came back with a $198 Non-stop round trip fare! Hmmm.
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Don't forget to check with United to see if the discount they're offering our members for this event will save you some ca$h.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k
            Expedia just came back with a $198 Non-stop round trip fare! Hmmm.
            Which airline? Continental wanted around $270 last time I checked.
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Continental, the only way to fly.... to Seattle(non-stop).
              Thanks,
              Joe

Comment

I'll be there. However, I'll be taking the S. It's only a two day drive from Puget Sound. Plus I can take two weeks (or three, or four) and really enjoy a back road trip. Might do the California and Oregon coast on the way home.
                sigpic
                Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel
                  I'll be there. However, I'll be taking the S. It's only a two day drive from Puget Sound. Plus I can take two weeks (or three, or four) and really enjoy a back road trip. Might do the California and Oregon coast on the way home.
                  Sounds like you have plenty of time to enjoy the trip. My best friend and his wife life in Bothell, WA. I've been wanting to drive the S up there for a while now. I bet you enjoy the drives though the mountain ranges.

Be careful driving to S2kDays '05.
                  Thanks,
                  Joe

Comment

I have to go to Utah around then and am trying to get a guy from work to swaps vacation days, so I can do both.
                    Coop
                    Life Member 57
                    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
                    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
                    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

i am coming in early (on SUnday) from Missouri. My wife is flying in on Thursday and we are leaving on Monday and drive through CO on the way back as we do not have to get back home until Friday (then we go to KC for the Nascar Race). Will have a good two weeks!!!!

Comment

If I come it will be by S. I am a charter member of the Man Will Never Fly club.
                        Our motto is: "Birds fly,Men drink"

Anyway, I am looking for a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store to fill the passenger seat. I guess I could settle for lady who isn't a nyphomaniac but she would still have to own a liquor store. Or maybe she could just bake good cookies.( Of course all cookies are good, but some are better than others).

Really I'm pretty flexible. The one thing that I have to remain firm on is that she fit in the passenger seat. I'm not strapping anyone to the fender or across the trunk.
                        "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Griff: A nice blow-up doll might get you out of a car pool lane ticket.

Comment

I already tried that blow up doll thing. Or should I say "blow out doll" thing.

Hey, anybody see a naked lady on the side of the road on the Eisenhauer in Chicago?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by griffon
                              Hey, anybody see a naked lady on the side of the road on the Eisenhauer in Chicago?
                              No, but I'm about to see a naked girl in about 30 minutes

Comment

If I come it will be by S. I am a charter member of the Man Will Never Fly club.
                                Our motto is: "Birds fly,Men drink"

Anyway, I am looking for a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store to fill the passenger seat. I guess I could settle for lady who isn't a nyphomaniac but she would still have to own a liquor store. Or maybe she could just bake good cookies.( Of course all cookies are good, but some are better than others).

Really I'm pretty flexible. The one thing that I have to remain firm on is that she fit in the passenger seat. I'm not strapping anyone to the fender or across the trunk.
                                Just make sure those cookies aren't from Sondra's kitchen - you might end up in the Florida Keys!
                                Davo

'02 Sebring Silver
                                '07 VW Touareg V6
                                '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

I'll be there!

Leaving via "S" on Friday morning, hopefully be in Vegas by Noon! Looking forward to the drive and meeting everyone there!

Comment

Are you giving your three-year -old a bath?
                                    Heh, heh...I assume that was directed at Vin. Quotes are your friend - otherwise you could really confuse some of the rest of us!

Good one though!
                                    Davo

'02 Sebring Silver
                                    '07 VW Touareg V6
                                    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Originally posted by Vezna31
                                      No, but I'm about to see a naked girl in about 30 minutes
                                      Why, are you giving your three-year-old a bath?

There, is that better? It's just when someone like Vinny makes a statement like that and leaves himself wide open, people come out of the woodwork to jump on it. And I type slow.

See why I need to edit?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Why, are you giving your three-year-old a bath?

There, is that better? It's just when someone like Vinny makes a statement like that and leaves himself wide open, people come out of the woodwork to jump on it. And I type slow.

See why I need to edit?

The only thing that confused me (briefly) was that there had just been a new page started. At first I was having trouble associating my post about cookies or the other one with the bath thing. As soon as I went back a page it was very obvious what you were referring to.
                                        Davo

'02 Sebring Silver
                                        '07 VW Touareg V6
                                        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Working...
                                        X