Falken RT-615 Reduced Pricing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken RT-615 Reduced Pricing!!

I was looking around for some tires for my aftermarket 17" wheels and ran across this deal. Thought I'd share.

RT-615 200 tread wear

225/45/17 $112
    255-40-17 $131

Originally posted by spiderxvpbiking
    I was looking around for some tires for my aftermarket 17" wheels and ran across this deal. Thought I'd share.

RT-615 200 tread wear

225/45/17 $112
    255-40-17 $131
    The site is www.edgeracing.com

Comment

That's cheap, especially for a tire as good as this one!

Comment

Now I know what I'm going to do with my deployment money.

These'll fit on the factory 17's, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by PilotKD
          Now I know what I'm going to do with my deployment money.

These'll fit on the factory 17's, correct?
          Yep.... Great tires!!

Comment

I think that the Miata and the Civic should each get a new set this spring.

Comment

feel stupid asking, but I have always gone to Discount tire to get tires, so I don't know this. If you buy these tires, do you just take them to your local auto shop and get them to balance them and install them? Do they guarantee like discount tire?

'06 Laguna Blue - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by asnbanker
                feel stupid asking, but I have always gone to Discount tire to get tires, so I don't know this. If you buy these tires, do you just take them to your local auto shop and get them to balance them and install them? Do they guarantee like discount tire?
                Yes, just take them up to a discount tire and have them mount and balance. They will offer you a road hazard warranty as well.

Comment

Thank God for affordable high performance tires, especially these ones.
                  My only gripe is no one makes these type of tires in 225 45 13 for my CRX.

Comment

Tirerack.com does drop shipping to the shop. You might want to ask edgeracing.com if they do the same.

I'd imagine it could be difficult trying to lug 4 tires around in a roadster so I've never tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X