Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody, it's my first post! I don't have a S2000 but I really appreciate the car and can see my self owning one some day. Some of you I've already met at TDE, hillcountrydrives, etc. Anyway, it's good to be here.

Welcome to the Club forums evotino. As you already know, the Lone Star crew is a great bunch. Hopefully, we'll see you in an S2000 one day. Until then, have fun hanging out here and learning more about this amazing car
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

not cool

dave~ you can't count him as a lonestar member just to beef up your numbers. just kidding guys, welcome evotino!

Comment

Originally posted by silk2k
        dave~ you can't count him as a lonestar member just to beef up your numbers. just kidding guys, welcome evotino!
        I can't count him....yet.

But Coop can count me since I'm a full fledged dues paying Lone Star member and even have two shirts to prove it.
        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
        '07 VW Touareg V6
        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Well....I didn't exactly pay any dues yet. I just figured I would join the forum. What does that make me?

Comment

Just a little behind the curve. Nothing that can't be remedied.
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

evotino you better pay up! Those guys out in Texas carry guns, and their serious about their cars. Save your self buy an S and pay your dues. Just kidding welcome to the club.

Comment

Only lucky people make it into the Lone Star club!! You have to pass thru my inspection and evaluation!

Comment

Welcome evotino!!

Comment

Thanks everybody. You can bill my good buddy, AC.

Comment

Working...
                    X