X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All! new to the s2k, and to the Forums

Hi!

Just got a Rio Yellow '04 and am loving

Thought I would say hi, hope it's the right place to do so.

Originally posted by Dadgumit
    Hi!

Just got a Rio Yellow '04 and am loving

Thought I would say hi, hope it's the right place to do so.
    Well, it certainly would be the right place to post if you live in the South Central region. Where are you from? We may have a local chapter in your area.

Regardless, congrats on your purchase. It is truly an amazing car and there is a lot of great information on this site in addition to all of the helpful members. If you have any questions about your S please post away!

Welcome to the S2KCA forums!
    Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
    '07 VW Touareg V6
    '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Welcome.......You are going to love the car!

Comment

Hi! it's great to have you here!

Comment

Originally posted by photodavo
          Well, it certainly would be the right place to post if you live in the South Central region. Where are you from? We may have a local chapter in your area.

Regardless, congrats on your purchase. It is truly an amazing car and there is a lot of great information on this site in addition to all of the helpful members. If you have any questions about your S please post away!

Welcome to the S2KCA forums!

Heh, guess I should have mentioned that I am from Houston.

edit: Oh, and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am sure I will be flooding the boards with noob questions in no time.

Comment

Well come on out to play and meet the gang on Saturday night!

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8468
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

I would love to, unfortunately I have a girlfriend obligation way up in tomball at 5:00 and will probably be there for awhile .

I will definately swing by on the way back if it is semi early to see if peopel are still kicking around.

Comment

Working...
              X