Alamo Chapter Drought Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alamo Chapter Drought Thread

Just whistling in the breeze here in the Alamo City. Stop by, have some chips and salsa, and shoot the breeze for a bit in the shade of the Riverwalk.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
    Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Looks to be a bit rainy this afternoon. Not optimal convertible weather.

Comment

From what I have heard, you guys are getting a lot of rain
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      KE0BND
      What other people think of me, is none of my business
      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Hello San Antonio! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
          From what I have heard, you guys are getting a lot of rain
          We've had a fair bit. There's just been a drought of S2000 activity here. I'm pretty sure I'm the only member who visits the site with any frequency.

Comment

Time for a drive George. Print up some flyers, get on FB.

sigpic
            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Come to the BMT October 31st. Miss seeing you at this awesome Arkansas drive.

Comment

Hi. It looks like the Alamo chapter is going to get more rain soon.
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Llano river and flood are not usually words used together.
                  2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

I am picking up part of the s 600

Comment

Some people buy cars that come preassembled and in running condition. Where is the fun in that?

Comment

How would you know if it was put together properly. I think they should offer boltittogether cars. Think of IKEA.

Comment

Car in a box. That is the way to do it.

Comment

That idea is not new. Kit cars have been around for decades.

Comment

Mark, I could be completely wrong, and I have no doubt John will correct me if he feels it is necessary, but I'm pretty dang sure John was being facetious regarding his discovery of the kit car concept. The IKEA comment probably should have been the dead giveaway.
                              -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                              California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

Comment

I had considered the kit car option. However, the kit car frequently is married to parts of a more conventional car. No this is the pure car in a box. Just twist the little bits together and you get a new car.

Likely to be sold by Volvo and or IKEA in the near future.

Comment

Second set of boxes has been delivered to my house. I am down tp just a few last things to get home.

Engine, transmission., body and hard top.

Comment

Also the exhaust.

Comment

Comment

I have a 6x12 enclosed trailer you can use. I'll even bring my truck to pull it with. If you can find a 12 pack of Shiner Bock, we'll call it even.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                        X