Happiness is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness is...

Driving my S with the top down in beautiful weather makes me happy.

That is all.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Passing silver cars makes me happy.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Waking up in the morning and seeing the grass from the green side.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
      Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
      Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

...the taste of Kent.
        David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
        '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
        '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
        '11 Ford Ranger Sport
        '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
        '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
        '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

See the other 5 S2000s at my office.

Comment

Saw another silver one driving around on Saturday. (Guess all the red ones are broken down. )

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Perhaps the red cars are at the track passing the silver cars that foolishly wandered onto the track thinking they should be there.
              2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

It is nice you were able to see another silver car actually driving. My friend Jeff is selling his silver s2000 apparently he has not driven it very much in the last 4 years . This sounds about right for a silver car.

Comment

Working...
                X