looking for a good tint shop in SA -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a good tint shop in SA -

so i have been away from SA for a while now, and the tint shop i used to use is not longer in business. Does anyone have a recommendation? I went to mother's to ask about prices, and they have a tint that seems to block out much of the heat, but it is also pretty pricy.

Thanks in advance ...

Sorry, I've been slacking over here. Did you find a tint shop? I took mine to Solarize off of Bandera/Eckert and they did a decent job for the price ($120 for the Miata). There are some small imperfections like not getting all the way to the edge on the glass. What is 'pricey' for you? The stuff Mothers probably recommended was Ceramic Tint which is the one that blocks most of the heat. Also check out A1 Glass Coating on 2029 Pat Booker Road, Universal City, TX. They told me all of their stuff is laser-cut so it fits perfectly but it was a little pricey for what they quoted on the small Miata.

Comment

I just got ceramic tint on my S, and the heat rejection is very impressive. W/ the top and windows up, I only need one light showing on the fan to be cool! 2 has me freezing at times!
      Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
      '08 Ridgeline RTL
      '02 Z06

Comment

i mite do light tint on my wshield cause when i was driving my S in TX i had it on 3 almost 4 bars. haha! and i have limo all around! no special tint tho. Nj's finest

Comment

Well you can't put standard tint on the front windshield but I've heard of clear tint.

Comment

Nor can you legally have limo tint on your side windows, just the back.
            Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
            '08 Ridgeline RTL
            '02 Z06

Comment

I almost didn't pass my state inspection yesterday. I have a header on my windshield and it was over 5' down from the top, the guy let me go, but I am guessing I need to cut it.
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND
              What other people think of me, is none of my business
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
              X