New SA S2K owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SA S2K owner

hey im damon, im 20, im a army MP and i just got a 2001 custom gunmedal paint job, oem hardtop, and a few small mods, ive been looking 4 a s2k 4 about 5 years or so
    im very happy with her, thanks everyone

welcome! great color and a hardtop to boot. you're going to love it. i've had mine for about a month and love getting all the way up to 9k as much as possible.

Comment

Welcome.
      The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

1. I know what you mean; I've had mine for 1 year to the day, I looked and lusted for years myself with them out of reach.
          2. For me, it happened quickly, if I would have known they were such a "Honda" of a car, I would not have been so hesitant.
          3. Enjoy!!!

Comment

Welcome!! Come out our Hill country drive in May with Lone Star chapter and some of the Austinites!!

Comment

I've had mine for almost a year now. Love it. Looked for quite a few years also. Have fun with it.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

and welcome to the site and the S2000 family. We have had our S for over 11 years now and still thoroughly enjoy it, when we can drive it. She sits in the garage for a few months every year as we deal with WINTER.
                  S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
                  Casselton, ND

Comment

Hi Damon! Welcome to the boards and congratulations on s2k ownership; you won't be disappointed. Interesting custom gunmetal color; do you have any photos yet?

Comment

Looking at the moment myself for another s2k. Had a Rio Pearl and a NFR and looking for a low mileage keeper. Hope to meet up with some of you when I am re-seated again. Some goodies in the garage just waiting on a car to put them on. Any old guys here?

Comment

Originally posted by Professor View Post
                        Looking at the moment myself for another s2k. Had a Rio Pearl and a NFR and looking for a low mileage keeper. Hope to meet up with some of you when I am re-seated again. Some goodies in the garage just waiting on a car to put them on. Any old guys here?
                        It all depends on how your define "old". There are a quite a few of us over 60, but that doesn't seem all that old any more.
                        S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
                        Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome, Damon!
                          Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
                          '08 Ridgeline RTL
                          '02 Z06

Comment

Working...
                          X