Chapter director needed for Alamo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter director needed for Alamo

Hi, this is speedracer. I am the South Central regional director for S2KCA. Right now the Alamo Chapter does not have a chapter director that I am able to identify. I am requesting that someone from the chapter volunteer to become chapter director. Traditionally the director organizes drives and get-togethers. However, in this case, I am just asking for someone to maintain the chapter roster and send me information to pass on the national organization. If you decide that you do not want to have a CD then let me know.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Great news!

Geo02S2k has volunteered to be chapter director. He has been a long time member of the Lonestar chapter and has offered to keep up the San Antonio roster and keep me up to date on local activities. When the chapter gets together next please help me confirm his as your CD.

Thanks and welcome.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Working...
    X