Spring and the weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    Yes, now the mosquitos are coming! Yay!!!
    Oh joy!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
    Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

More hail expected later this week. The S will remain in hiding in the garage until it can be evaluated by a dent repair shop. Have already received my initial check from my insurance company. I also need to order a new top.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
        "Act of god". They won't do anything. The manager said they had 140 customer cars in for the airbag replacement. All if them also damaged to some extent.

It could have been a lot worse if it had been further west:
        http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/weath...ge-7246254.php
        I'll make sure if I drop my car off overnight that they will be putting it inside.
        I know that Ziebart here does that.

Comment

Update: Dents removed (including a few door dings and a large one from an earlier incident). The body looks pretty good. One dent caused a 1/2" split in the paint, but it was covered with clear coat. The new top arrived today. The car is going to be looking pretty good here in short order.

Total estimate for repairing the damage: $4,200

Comment

Ouch, that was a big bill. Glad the insurance is covering it.
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Dents are gone and the new top has been installed.

Comment

Tine to celebrate with a run to Blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Wow George! New top looks.........new! Congrats!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Blacks sounds good to me!

Comment

Working...
                    X