This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
    It was an impressive post. She tied the clock to the anniversary and noodles. Best of all it was pretty much useless information. There is hope yet . However she was not able to tie in the BBQ chicken recipe......
    Not to mention the sexual innuendo rife throughout the verbiage. Got to love the "noodle-y bits".
    A little extra time indeed!
    2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• I didn't actually start the discussion of the noddle-y bits. That was Sean. I just kept it in play. Or playing with it. Or something. All useless.

Since it's all actually quite useless, it doesn't really require that much time. And it's funny, so it's also pleasant to post. Other stuff isn't so fun. No one wants to hear about the braindump of Club thoughts, or what it takes to try to rearrange one's calendar after all the time in it has previously been spoken for (although attempts were made, but trips are booked and birthdays are happening and when my 83 year old mother in NC who rarely asks for much says I need you to visit for this family wedding thing in September...), or the other various tedious mundane requirements of life.

So I rather enjoy the happy Mr. and Ms. Speedracer stories. And the totally useless but equally amusing red car vs silver car stuff.
      -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
      California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
      ​​​​​​
      "Okay, Gene. You eat your nuts; I got the wheel."

Comment

• I also enjoy the Speedracer/Rocketman Red Car/Silver Car dialogue and agree completely (well not completely, to be honest I never finished reading your second paragraph, made it up to the calendar bits).
        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuka View Post
          I also enjoy the Speedracer/Rocketman Red Car/Silver Car dialogue and agree completely (well not completely, to be honest I never finished reading your second paragraph, made it up to the calendar bits).
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• We are on page 13 so I need to continue update on additional items so we can get to lucky page 14 where I will explain the difference between silver and black .
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
            Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
            Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I continue to walk by the sea of Porsche parts in my driveway every morning and afternoon waiting for the engine to return from the machine shop.
              2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• The Porsche engine has been in the shop about 8 months. It seems like a long time. I think they have put me on the back burner.

Comment

• I have another project car waiting to start. It is a 1955 ford truck. A flood victim waiting to be fixed .

Comment

• It is a yellow truck so it will need significant help.

Comment

I have another project car waiting to start. It is a 1955 ford truck. A flood victim waiting to be fixed .
                      You really are a masochist, aren't you?
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​

Comment

• Jr has enjoyed getting the Subaru back to street legal status. He went fishing last Sunday on the west end of the island. It's very sandy and the big 4 wheel drive pickups were quite suprized when Jr showed up in the subi. I think he had more fun playing drift king in the sand than fishing but it is all in good fun.

Comment

• I need to finish setting up the back brace in the track car. The motivation to work outside had been low with the heat index over 100

Comment

• Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

You really are a masochist, aren't you?
                            I have a history with the truck and want to keep it on the road.

Comment

• I started the project but it stalled when I got the Porsche taken apart . It is confusing enough with guts if the Porsche spread all over the driveway......

Comment

• One day I may take in an s2000 project.

Comment

• Rocketman has been taking on project cars. Word on the street is that is is working on red cars in his spare time .

Comment

Word on the street...
                                    WOTS-chalk.jpg
                                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​

Comment

• WORD ON THE STREET.jpg
                                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​

Comment

• Okay we made it to page 14. The difference between silver and black is that silver is not a primary color.

Comment

Rocketman has been taking on project cars. Word on the street is that is is working on red cars in his spare time .
                                          It's one of those rare occasions when the rumors are true. I also have an engine in the shop for the red car. Hopefully they will keep it for another couple of months so it won't be so blazing-ass hot when I go to put it in.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
                                          X