No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I continue to talk to myself on this thread. Does that mean I have a problem with insecurity
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Nope. You are apparently enjoying the conversation. I wouldn't call that an insecurity issue.

But you *are* having issues with punctuation.
      -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
      California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
      https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
        Nope. You are apparently enjoying the conversation. I wouldn't call that an insecurity issue.

But you *are* having issues with punctuation.
        Punctuation is for sissies. As is proper spelling. I was told by a very cute student teacher that I did not have to worry about punctuation or spelling.

I think she was discussing the writing work for the day and it was not intended as a lifetime instruction. I took it as a lifetime instruction and have not looked back.

Did I mention she was pretty.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          Did I mention she was pretty.
          You might have said something about that.
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

Day shift is on.

Comment

I think R Murphy may be trying to catch up on my post count.

Comment

She is still in the phase where it is important to say something important.

Comment

I have moved beyond that phase and have entered the phase where I randomly say something important is a sea of useless information .

Comment

If you are still reading this post then respond with an interesting comment.

Comment

Like trying to find the prize in a silo sized Cracker Jack box.
                      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
                      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
                      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Comment

I think R Murphy may be trying to catch up on my post count.
                        They count posts? Your posts count? Like Post Toasties?

She is still in the phase where it is important to say something important.
                        Not important. Just vaguely interesting, likely to garner a response or promote a conversation, to highlight some particular feature, or at very least give Google something to crawl and catalog.

I have moved beyond that phase and have entered the phase where I randomly say something important is a sea of useless information .
                        Can you swim? Do you need a life jacket? I would throw you a life saver, but I'm not sure what good a mint would do you.

If you are still reading this post then respond with an interesting comment.
                        Nope. Sorry. Can't do interesting. Only useful or important. But I hear that interest rates are on the rise. Does that count as interesting? https://www.marketwatch.com/tools/pftools/
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

P.S. If I was trying to augment post count, wouldn't I have avoided consolidating all my comments into one post as I did above?
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

P.P.S. Wouldn't I instead just do a sentence or two at a time as they come to me?
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

4. And number them?
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Oh wait. That would mean I would have to count posts. Or make posts count.

Wait, if I count, can I at least do it like The Count on Sesame Street? He counts cool.

So how do you counter this counting?

Do you think this is how Counting Crows got their name?

I'm running out of counter space.

Does counter steering count?

Is this random enough for ya? Does it count?
                                *************************************************
                                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

*************************************************

Comment

Working...
                                X