No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I delivered another batch of engine parts to the machine shop for the Porsche.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Happy Monday.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
      Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I am still working g on the Porsche project . I delivered more parts to the machine shop. We are currently deep into a discussion about torque specs.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• I stopped by to visit the Porsche engine and chat with the shop. We are making progress!

Comment

• Happy Thursday.

Comment

• Happy Thursday

Comment

• Happy Friday

Comment

• Night shift is on.

Comment

-Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                    California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• I spent time cleaning and organizing the work area

Comment

• I need to finish cleaning and organizing the Porsche parts so it can go together smoothly once I have the engine back from the machine shop.

Comment

• I also caught up on yard work with Speedracer jr. He likes to run the Honda lawn mower while I take care of other details .

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                            I need to finish cleaning and organizing the Porsche parts so it can go together smoothly once I have the engine back from the machine shop.
                            A six-pack says it won't go smoothly no matter what you do. It's a Porsche.

It's awesome that you (still) have a good relationship with your son.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                              A six-pack says it won't go smoothly no matter what you do. It's a Porsche.

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                              It's awesome that you (still) have a good relationship with your son.
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• We went fishing today in Galveston. After 6 hours of effort I caught one fish that was one inch long.

Comment

• So in summary. We had a good time and no fish were killed. Except for that one little one.

Comment

• I hereby wager one six pack of beer that the Porsche will run and be street legal before the Mustang.

Comment

• I think certain ground rules should be established and there should be an impartial judge to confirm both running and street legal.

Comment

• How do you cook your turkey?

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                                          X