No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all can agree, when we look in the mirror silver and gray always win in the long run.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

It's what is on the inside that matters. We are all red inside.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I have a a friend with a green Subaru Forester. Drop me a pm if you are interested.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

There are two members and 24 guests on line. I wonder how many of the guests drive cars. I wonder if any of the need a Subaru Forester.

Comment

If a forester falls in the forest and there is nobody the Forrest to see it fall did it really happen?

Comment

Happy Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                Happy Sunday.
                -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Happy Monday. Next track day is in September.

Comment

That's a long way off. How come not sooner? Red car broken?
                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Red car is fine. The track days fill up fast in the lower run groups and Jr is going for the first time so I had to sign up early.

Comment

We washed and waxed the Subaru this afternoon after work. All that yellow...…… Its going back to the shop tomorrow after just coming home from the shop. What is up with that? Unreliable yellow cars!

Comment

You aren't supposed to pick up the car until AFTER they are done working on it.

And anyway, until someone points at it and says, "Your car is on fire," your yellow car is nowhere near the level of unreliable as your red cars. Not even close.

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Yellow car has been fixed .

Comment

I am driving the yellow car today. It has this strange thing that I do not understand. I think it is called torque. For some reason at low rpm the engine pushes the car forward quickly.

I I have heard others speak of this thing before. I am embarrassed to admit that I like it. No more driving the yellow car after today this torque thing may become addictive .

Comment

Ah. I remember track days. Someday I'll get to do a track day again.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                                  Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

The answer is 42.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                                      Ah. I remember track days. Someday I'll get to do a track day again.
                                      I can't even keep track of regular days anymore.
                                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I am back in my beautiful red s2000 today. I enjoyed a brisk drive into the office.

Comment

What do you think about when you drive your car?

Comment

Working...
                                          X