No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow I hope to make some progress on the red car. My engine will be done soon and I need to get the engine bay prepped for the body shop so they can fix a couple of issues and spray it.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      Tomorrow I hope to make some progress on the red car. My engine will be done soon and I need to get the engine bay prepped for the body shop so they can fix a couple of issues and spray it.
      Fresh paint.

Maybe you can pick a color better fitting for a fast car.
      S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
        I saw s1997 tonight at a concert .
        Cool! Did you get a chance to chat? How is he doing?
        -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
        California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• S1997 is fine. He is pulling the sc off his car. He enjoyed the Alaska trip with Coop.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Rocketman. I also have to clean up the engine bay.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post

Fresh paint.

Maybe you can pick a color better fitting for a fast car.
              The engine bay will be satin black. The rest of the car will remain red (with black stripes) for the foreseeable future as I am not doing a full restoration.

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Time to install the snorkle on your cai before the rain hits this afternoon.

Comment

• Happy Friday.

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• The rain has passed. All red cars are safe.

Comment

• Speedracer has enjoyed an exciting day shredding papers.
                        Last edited by speedracer; Today, 12:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Speedracer has enjoyed an exciting day sheading papers.
                          I find this post confusing. Are you the new Governor of the Isle of Man?

sheading

noun

shead·​ing | \ˈshēdiŋ\

plural -s

Definition of sheading

: any of the six divisions into which the Isle of Man is divided for the purposes of civil jurisdiction and over which there is a coroner or chief constable appointed by the governor

sigpic

Comment

• Spelling guy strikes again,

Probably drives a silver car,

Comment

• Spelling guy responding to lazy guy, who definitely drives a red car and wonders why everyone passes him.

sigpic

Comment

Speedracer has enjoyed an exciting day shreading papers.
                                I find this post confusing also. Were you repapering your roof?

Screenshot_20181209-223904_Chrome.jpg
                                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Spelling man now has a companion noun woman! Together they travel the Internet flaming innocent mis spellers.

Comment

• I have made another edit attempt to quiet the growing mob of spelling monitors. I also managed to rent a red carpet cleaner this weekend and enjoyed making noise and drifting the machine around furniture. The dog was not happy. Ms Speedracer was happy that it got done. No damage to carpet cleaner and it ran smoothly all day long.

Comment

Working...
                                    X