No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think, considering the heart theme, he should get one for Ms. Speed also. I think she would make the t-shirt look stunning.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

• I purchased 2.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
        I purchased 2.

Nice!

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

• Now I can look forward to wearing my red t shirt in my red car.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Now I can look forward to wearing my red t shirt in my red car.
            You can wear your red t-shirt anywhere you want. It may even imbue the nearest red vehicle with special powers to safely complete an entire track day with no failures. Such is the power of .
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Track day with no mechanical failures. Where is the fun in that.

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Track day with no mechanical failures. Where is the fun in that.
                  Dear diary, Saturday I took my red Miata to the track and suffered no mechanical failures. It was lame. Sunday, burned the clutch on second run and had to flat-tow the red Miata home behind the S2000. Had a blast and can't wait to replace the clutch on Miata. Will probably install a turbo lol. $$$$$$$$ FTW!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Rocketman. I am concerned that you know about this conversation I have with myself.

Comment

• However it was the transmission that went out and not the clutch.

Comment

• Happy Monday.

Comment

• Beautiful day out here in SA.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                          Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Same here in the SF Bay Area, sunny in the sixties!
                            2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• Isn't it nice when the sun comes out and gives a reprieve from the cold and rain?
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Agree wholeheartedly, good day for a brisk walk!
                                2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• Small design flaw in the S or simply bad luck? I've been hit in the head 2 or 3 times by objects careening off of the driver's side mirror housing. What do you think? Anyone else had this issue?

Comment

• Me too George. I especially don't like the semi-squashed June Bug carcasses we get here in Texas.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Maybe they figure drivers need to have some sense knocked into us every now and then.

Could be worse; could have had your mouth open at the time.
                                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• I have not had this happen. Perhaps the bugs see a silver car and give up on life and crash into your mirror.

Comment

• It was a rock yesterday, but the worst was the wasp that hit the mirror, headrest, and then went down the back of my shirt. That's when it got a bit upset.

Comment

Working...
                                          X