No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think, considering the heart theme, he should get one for Ms. Speed also. I think she would make the t-shirt look stunning.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• I purchased 2.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
        I purchased 2.

Nice!

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

• Now I can look forward to wearing my red t shirt in my red car.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Now I can look forward to wearing my red t shirt in my red car.
            You can wear your red t-shirt anywhere you want. It may even imbue the nearest red vehicle with special powers to safely complete an entire track day with no failures. Such is the power of .
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Track day with no mechanical failures. Where is the fun in that.

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Track day with no mechanical failures. Where is the fun in that.
                  Dear diary, Saturday I took my red Miata to the track and suffered no mechanical failures. It was lame. Sunday, burned the clutch on second run and had to flat-tow the red Miata home behind the S2000. Had a blast and can't wait to replace the clutch on Miata. Will probably install a turbo lol. $$$$$$$$ FTW!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
                  X