No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all your fault. I had to watch the movie again now. Awesome.

Hey, did you know they have plans for a third movie finally? Crazy. But with Clarence and George passed away, I wonder how that's going to work out.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

• Speedracer & ms Speedracer saw that one together. It was a good.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I don't think there is a good reason to do a 3rd one of those movies. There was no reason for the second one if we're being totally honest.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
        Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I watched the sequel last night and I didn't particularly enjoy it. I wasn't expecting a stellar work of art, but it was disappointing. I don't think I even knew there was a B&T2 when it came out. Three is unlikely to be all-that either. B&T1 was just sort of a late '80s cult classic that you watch and think about how you enjoyed it back in the day, even if it sucked. And if you didn't watch it back then, it's unlikely any of it would seem funny now.

I watch certain episodes of SNL that I remember thinking were so funny in the 70s and 80s, but now seem pretty stupid. Tastes change. Context changes.
          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

• I enjoyed the first movie .
            Last edited by speedracer; 02-08-2019, 01:56 PM.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Happy Friday.

Comment

• Happy Saturday!
                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Please enjoy a safe and uneventful Monday.

Comment

• Uneventful??? For me I turn 65 today. One more cheque from the Government.. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                      Uneventful??? For me I turn 65 today. One more cheque from the Government.. . .
                      Happy Birthday!
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• I'm tipping one right now for you Bobby, many more
                        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                          Uneventful??? For me I turn 65 today. One more cheque from the Government.. . .
                          I hope you had a good day. 65 is an important milestone.

Comment

• Happy birthday and happy Tuesday. I got a message indicating my beautiful red t shirts would be arriving soon.

Comment

• Happy Wednesday. No t shirts have arrived. This is a critical moment. If they do not arrive then I will not be able to wear it tomorrow and my special plans for the special day will be ruined! I am hoping that my special t shirt shows up!

Comment

• I just checked. My special t shirt will not be delivered until Saturday.

Comment

• Yes, I’m disappointed that the shirts will not be delivered by Valentines Day.
                                  S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                                    Yes, I’m disappointed that the shirts will not be delivered by Valentines Day.
                                    Well, you did your best. I'm sure John won't hold it against you personally that his special day is ruined forever.
                                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

• Jason is forgiven. He has been working hard on this project and his efforts are appreciated. I can use the T-shirt’s as a birthday present for me on Sunday.

Comment

• I was hoping that the Tee shirts arrived before VD, I mean Valentine's Day, as well. It's a good thing that I had flowers delivered so maybe I can skate until Saturday.

Comment

• Gosh, I hope you guys don't get beaten too badly.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
                                          X