Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Wednesday. Brace for heavy weather tomorrow, but enjoy today.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
    Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Send it .
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I will try to send you some California sunshine. Just wait a few days and it will get to you.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• Happy Thursday. I woke up to a big storm that Geo02s2k sent from SanAntonio. Thanks for the free car wash.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• The dog escaped the back yard . I found him and he jumped the car and decorated my car with his muddy paws.

Comment

• Happy Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                The dog escaped the back yard . I found him and he jumped the car and decorated my car with his muddy paws.
                So much for the free car wash.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I remediate the dog decorations with some leather cleaner .

Comment

• I completed an oil change prior to a drive tomorrow. I think more oil is in the car than on the driveway so success.........

Comment

• I wish Geo02s2k would wake up at 4 am and drive to Houston for the drive tomorrow morning . I mean what else could he be doing at 4 am that is more important?

Comment

• You have a dribbling problem? It happens at our age I hear.

In other news, the Mach I now has an engine bolted in. Now the fun stuff begins.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                          You have a dribbling problem? It happens at our age I hear.

In other news, the Mach I now has an engine bolted in. Now the fun stuff begins.
                          Excellent news on the engine install!

Comment

• Thanks. Still lots to do with a complete restoration from the firewall forward, but I'm getting there. Man, this is expensive.....

sigpic
                            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• I arrived this morning for a drive and the first thing I see is a flat bed tow truck. The things are like vultures!

Comment

• I called ahead for you to save you some time.

sigpic

Comment

-Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                                  California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                    I arrived this morning for a drive and the first thing I see is a flat bed tow truck. The things are like vultures!
                                    Don’t you know all of them by name?
                                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

• I have my favorite flatbed tow truck on speed dialer. However today it was smooth sailing.

Comment

• New rattle in car after drive.

Comment

• Continuing to piece the Mustang back together. Most of the original stuff I have needs to be cleaned and painted, so that's how I spent Easter. Also putting together braided fuel hoses and power steering hoses. Good day in the garage.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X