No announcement yet.

Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. I remember track days. Someday I'll get to do a track day again.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
    Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

The answer is 42.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
        I can't even keep track of regular days anymore.
        -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
        California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
        https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

I am back in my beautiful red s2000 today. I enjoyed a brisk drive into the office.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

What do you think about when you drive your car?
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
              What do you think about when you drive your car?
              Depends on which car, where I'm going, and who is in front of me.

Sometimes I think how happy I am that my car isn't red.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

I am usually thinking about what is going to break next and how much it wil cost to fix it.

Comment

Today I was thinking about how nice it was to get out if the subi with a slush box tranny and back to my nice crisp s2000 tranny. That was recently rebuilt along with the clutch and differential .

Comment

However when I drive a rental BMW I focus on how to make sure everyone on the highway knows I am in the ultimate driving machine .

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                      It is time for you to get back on the track. There are still a few open spots in yellow and red TDE msrh in September.....

Comment

However when I drive a rental BMW I focus on how to make sure everyone on the highway knows I am in the ultimate driving machine .
                        Yeah, I experienced one of those ultimate things today. He apparently suffered from the same malady. *rolls eyes*
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I am usually thinking about what is going to break next and how much it wil cost to fix it.
                          Planning ahead for the inevitable is good.

Happy to see you aren't spending every day fixated on incontinence issues. I've never seen you have to ask if it's time to "go" yet. Must be good water where you live. Or good .

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

It is time for you to get back on the track. There are still a few open spots in yellow and red TDE msrh in September.....
                            I've only ever managed to get into Blue solo. Would take a few more track days to work up to yellow.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                            Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Yeah, you've only been off-track once right? You need a couple more until you're ready for yellow. Helps control the pucker factor once you get with the big boys.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I am yellow solo. At my last event I actually passed someone in the miata. The miata is a different driving experience than the S2000. It drives more like a Kart than a car but it is less complex than driving the S2000. These are the basics of miata track driving. 1) Right foot on floor 99% of the time. 2) hold on to every ounce of momentum.
                                3) Bleed off speed using tires in corners don't use brakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X