Night shift is on...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

Yes. I'm such a failure. I'm heartbroken over it.

Awesome! Congratulations!! What is on the agenda to celebrate this momentous occasion?

Oh, and from my Facebook memories today, a timely photo...

Capture.JPG
    We have planned a nice dinner at a nice restaraunt. I have procured jewelry from one of her favorite shops. A card was purchased . Tomorrow I will take her to do some of her favorite things. Then she will find ways to mAke me happy. We have had 38 times to practice so We are good at this .
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• R Murphy did you have a lotus?
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• 625 on the day of my wedding. Go watch sunrise w ms speedracer

Comment

• News flash millions of people getting married today because 818 18 is a lucky day for love.

Comment

• After the sun rise we have been to look at birds . We saw a reddish egret.

Comment

• Now eating a special breakfast with beignets and coffee. Ms speed racer likes sunrises birds and breakfast.

Comment

• My turn for fun. I am at the auto repair shop fixing a tire

Comment

• It's only 930 and I am having such a nice day.

Comment

• It looks like the tire problem is related to the valve stem and pressure sensor.

Comment

• It is on the blue Toyota . Dang unreliable blue cars. Always in the shop. You know they just don't build them like my old 71 Corolla anymore.

Comment

• The pressure sensor has been repaired and the blue car is back on the road. Total cost of repair $10. So I gave the guy $20 and told home to have a beer on me after work.

Are you feeling the love yet?
                        Last edited by speedracer; 08-18-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Now getting ready for our special dinner.

Comment

• We had a nice dinner at a new restraunt with some friends. After dinner I did a little late night fishing with Speedracer Jr.

Comment

• Happy Sunday.

Comment

• It's too hot in Phoenix at the moment to want to cook dinner inside these days. Thank goodness for the gas BBQ. We tried a new chicken recipe tonight that I improvised with. Dredged the pieces in a bit of flour and spices, sautéed with Olive oil in a cast iron skillet on the grill, then mixed up a sauce with orange juice and chicken broth after browning the chopped onions, and adding mashed up Mandarin Oranges with Craisins. She said it was a keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                  Some said that the BRZ was between the Miata and the s2000 for track performance with similar modifications.
                                  Andy got rid of his BRZ and went back to an S2000. Just saying.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
                                  Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                    My mission statement is simple. Keep ms Speedracer happy. The rest of it will work itself out . Tomorrow is 34 years of being married.
                                    Congrats!

Comment

• So my normally rock-solid silver car decided to have a red car moment on Friday, squirting coolant out from under the hood on the drivers side and testing to see if the 4th bar on the temperature guage still works. Pulled over to find a nickel-sized hole in the coolant overflow tank. Any thoughts? (Constructive would be best, but I'm sure Speedracer will have some pithy wisdom regarding the reliability of red cars compared to silver.)

Comment

• I am not sure about the water tank issue. It may be related to previous stress on the part combined with age which could lead to a brittle failure. I would have expected a crack rather than a hole.

Comment

• It could be your car decided to comitt suicide for lack of being driven. This can happen to silver cars.....

Comment

Working...
                                          X