No announcement yet.

Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post

Please feel free to wade into the car project waters.

I can can find you a nice starter project
      I feel like my life is complicated (and expensive) enough without that additional distraction. But if I change my mind, I'll be sure to let you know.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

S2000 report. Smoking like a chimney. Burns a quart every 250 miles.
        How can you let your baby smoke, time to get another project going, but this one needs to be on track and on time, no back burner here
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post

How can you let your baby smoke, time to get another project going, but this one needs to be on track and on time, no back burner here
          The smoking s2000 is the only street legal car in the fleet that I am allowed to drive. Due to certain high rev tendencies I have been forbid in from driving the Subaru. The Miata is not street legal . Not allowed to drive previa. CRV not available. Project cars not running. I need to get my 944 on the road then I can take s2j out of service long enough to fix the smoking issues.
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Well it’s not like you work 8 days a week. LOL well maybe

i hope you get a chance to get stuff done
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            KE0BND
            What other people think of me, is none of my business
            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

The smoking s2000 is the only street legal car in the fleet that I am allowed to drive. Due to certain high rev tendencies I have been forbid in from driving the Subaru. The Miata is not street legal . Not allowed to drive previa. CRV not available. Project cars not running. I need to get my 944 on the road then I can take s2j out of service long enough to fix the smoking issues.
              What do you mean, "allowed"? Who is your Master?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Speed racer Jr now owns the previa and the Subaru 2.5 rs. He has invested heavily in the Subaru and the last time I drive it I managed to destroy the front bumper and the front drivers side fender by turning into the neighbors driveway at 2mph. After said incident damaged the aftermarket body kit the entire body kit had to be removed resulting in a full body restoration and paint job. Consequently. I am highly discouraged from driving the Subaru....
                2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• I see. Yes, I wouldn't allow my dad to drive my cars either. He's 95 and can't see very well, has no depth perception, and can't remember what the signs mean.

sigpic
                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• It’s a Subaru rally car. Supposed to be indestructible . I ran over a tiny two inch curb because the steering ratio on the subi is waaaaay different than my s2000. How was I supposed to now that the entire car would self destruct if I just banged it a little bit on the bottom of the front bumper. Oh well. I need to just get on with the Porsche project so I can regain my car mechanic dignity.

Comment

• In your defense, that doesn't sound like any rally car I've ever seen or heard of!
                      Are those American or German inches?
                      Was there a 45 degree concrete slope immediately after it?
                      2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• I have attached a picture of the extreme road hazard that brought destruction upon the Subaru.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Do you see that tiny little edge on the side of the neighbors driveway. No, not the street curb no it’s just the tiny little bump on the edge of the driveway.

Comment

• I'm with Stuka on this. Your son does not have a rally car. And you should not allow him to put cheap aftermarket junk on it. Oh wait....nevermind.

sigpic

Comment

• When I purchased the car for jr it had the crappy body kit on the car. He has now taken control of his own car destiny and replaced the previous body kit with tasteful OEM parts .

Comment

• It is still lowered. So we will see where this thing ends up. I am predicting garage queen

Comment

• Happy Monday.

Comment

It’s a Subaru rally car. Supposed to be indestructible . I ran over a tiny two inch curb because the steering ratio on the subi is waaaaay different than my s2000. How was I supposed to now that the entire car would self destruct if I just banged it a little bit on the bottom of the front bumper. Oh well. I need to just get on with the Porsche project so I can regain my car mechanic dignity.
                                    In your defense, I believe I saw him do far worse in my rear view mirror one day.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• We don’t talk about that. What happens on a drive stays on the drive.

Comment

• Happy Thursday.

Comment

• Hope everyone is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X