Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Very happy Friday!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
        Very happy Friday!
        everyday seems like Friday
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post

everyday seems like Friday
          If every day seems like Friday, are any of them really Friday? (Just jealous)

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Yes I agree . I guess if you are retired and lead the good life of a man of leisure, then Friday may not have great significance. Perhaps just a minor irritation that the golf course it the ski slopes would be more crowded with the wage slaves that toil Monday to Friday on the next day.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post

If every day seems like Friday, are any of them really Friday? (Just jealous)
              only when I learn it really is Friday, like today
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND

Comment

• Drove Stiletto to work Friday. Had to fill her up for the 2nd time..... since July....... 2018. I think I need to take her out more.
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
                  Drove Stiletto to work Friday. Had to fill her up for the 2nd time..... since July....... 2018. I think I need to take her out more.
                  do you store her during the winter?
                  I filled the SLK for the last time this year on Tuesday, now she is in storage until March, April or May depending on the weather
                  Coop
                  Life Member 57
                  KE0BND

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post

do you store her during the winter?
                    I filled the SLK for the last time this year on Tuesday, now she is in storage until March, April or May depending on the weather
                    Not really. I will drive it in the cold if the sun is up and the roads are nice. I just don't drive her hard since they are summer tires.
                    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• New plan for everyone. Disable all of your boring dds and drive your s2k every day

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                        New plan for everyone. Disable all of your boring dds and drive your s2k every day
                        I plan on this in the near future.

Comment

• Good plan!

Comment

• I drove my S to work today. Top down.

Comment

New plan for everyone. Disable all of your boring dds and drive your s2k every day
                              guess I am walking, my sports car is asleep for the winter
                              Coop
                              Life Member 57
                              KE0BND

Comment

• Coop you are forgiven.

Comment

Coop you are forgiven.
                                  Coop
                                  Life Member 57
                                  KE0BND

Comment

• It is my understanding that coop is used to walking in the snow uphill both ways so it is not a big jump to stop driving and just walk to his destination .

Comment

• Alternatively he may want to get a lifter Miata with some big snow tires and practice his drifting technique.

Comment

It is my understanding that coop is used to walking in the snow uphill both ways so it is not a big jump to stop driving and just walk to his destination .
                                        doing that today in about 3"
                                        Coop
                                        Life Member 57
                                        KE0BND

Comment

• 2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Working...
                                          X