Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggling headgasket could be bad.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I still maintain that if no one sells them, you don't need one because the standard gaskets are fine.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• I am moving forward but I will continue to quiz the 944 forum to see what they say.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
          I don't think the pistons actually go through the head gasket into the head unless they are domed. Even so, the domed portion would not normally extend radially to the edge of the piston to interfere with the head gasket.
          That is my thought also
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          KE0BND
          What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

• Happy Wednesday

Comment

• Beautiful Friday in SA. Hope everyone else is having a good day!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I had a good day. Back at work today.

Comment

• I am excited that the Porsche parts are on the way.

Comment

• Happy Sunday.

Comment

• It's a lovely weekend

sigpic
                      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• How is the mustang running?

Comment

• Strong and loud last time I drove it. Still have a power steering fluid leak that prevents me from taking it too far from home. I think I'll need to drop the steering gearbox and replace a seal.

sigpic

Comment

• That is great news Rocketman. I know it’s hard to get motivated to take it apart again but it needs to be in top shape for a big road trip when I get the Porsche back on the road.

Comment

• Epic red car road trip.

Comment

• I think the road trip should be in a westerly direction when it happens.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Hmmmmmm. West. Well that could work. However we may need to plot a course based on availability of Porsche and ford parts. The chase vehicle may need to be equipped with the ability to transport one or more vehicles to the nearest repair shop.

Comment

• We'll see what we can do George. If we're waiting on the Porsche, might be nice trip to celebrate retirement.

sigpic

Comment

• Do not underestimate my ability to get red cars back on the road! I got an update from the Porsche parts people that they are very excited about my parts order and that it will be on the way soon .

Comment

• My current batch of Porsche parts has shipped.

Comment

• Red car running for santa?

Comment

Working...
                                          X