No announcement yet.

Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh from 2 successful repairs yesterday I launched into working on the Porsche projectcar. Speed racer jr is home so he helped me get the Miata started and moved around a little. So if your tracking that means 67 % of the red cars are moving under their own power .
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I wiped off the Porsche dust and spent yesterday clearing the work bench. I placed the bags of parts on the work bench and found the nuts and washers I needed to secure the crankshaft. Things were going so smoothly. Then I noticed one of the nuts was missing. Since I have many extra parts I began the hunt for the missing bolt. While looking for the extra Porsche part collection I ran into the soft top I have been planning to add to the s2000. I launched into the top project. Part way into the project it started to Rain. I abandon the hard top project . At this point I was not feeling very successful toward meeting my goal of having the Porsche engine reinstalled by dinner. I began to cleanup the mess. By chance I found the extra Porsche part collection and quickly found the nut I needed . Now feeling victorious for the day I finished cleaning up.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• The result of two afternoons of working on the Porsche I managed to clean 8 nuts and 8 washers.

Comment

• I am on a roll!

Comment

• Time to go solo.
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• I took the red truck out of storage yesterday, washed it, then went to a car meet to show it off. Today I replaced a turn signal bulb and put it back in storage. It had been nearly two years since I drove it and it was nice getting behind the raw power of the mighty 22RE.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Happy Mon day. Wow it was a red car weekend.

Comment

• My Red Car repair isn’t even on the horizon at this point. We’re either going to move to a house with a massive garage or end up building on my property. There are at least four vehicles we need to get garaged, if not more. The yellow car will most likely be running before my red car will be ready again.

Comment

• Every journey begins with a step .

Comment

• I’m fighting dragons along the way. Sometimes they take me off the path, sometimes they push me back. Yet my spirit remains strong. I ask the king for funds to fight the dragons. Sometimes the kings coffers are dry and sometimes he can help.

Comment

• Not only dragons but things that are darker. Demons that suck you onto the couch and hold you there to watch Netflix shows.
                        Last edited by speedracer; 02-11-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Rocketman has broken free of all problems and finished his project. If he can do it then so can we.

Comment

• I don’t do Netflix and I don’t binge-watch any TV show. I’m lucky if I see two shows a week. I have band rehearsals, dance lessons, family dinners and more dragons than you can shake a stick at. It’s all good, yet some dragons take longer to slay.

Comment

• I am thinking about taking red car vacations where I just work on my car as much as I want.

Comment

• I like that idea. Now, who will fund my adventures?

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                  Not only dragons but things that are darker. Demons that suck you onto the couch and hold you there to watch Netflix shows.
                                  I'm gonna tell Ms. speedracer you called her a demon.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

I'm gonna tell Ms. speedracer you called her a demon.
                                    She looks very cute in her red dress......

Comment

• I have started spending my couch time watching videos on assembly of 944 engines.

Comment

• So today is a good day for red. Ms speed got a red lobster for dinner. She got a red card. She got some red flowers. I put a nice present in a red box.

Comment

• Happy Monday. I am taking the day off to work on the Porsche.

Comment

Working...
                                          X