Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^Same here

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• I have an important red car announcement. My s2000 is in the shop getting fixed. So if you are keeping track. One of the three red cars is running . The one that is running is not street legal. So I am just going to sit at home until the red car is fixed.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Day one no red car......
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• That could be years at home
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          KE0BND
          What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

• Comment

• Day two. No red car. So far no urge to leave the couch to drive a non red car.

Comment

• I"m getting a driving cap made with flecks of red and green in it, so it will go with my red, sliver and cream roadsters, once they all get running. At least the SilverStone one is running.
                I"m older than my tongue and younger than my teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
                  I"m getting a driving cap made with flecks of red and green in it, so it will go with my red, sliver and cream roadsters, once they all get running. At least the SilverStone one is running.
                  Sadly while silver one is running it rarely leaves the driveway.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post

Sadly while silver one is running it rarely leaves the driveway.
                    Only because I’m working from home for 2 more weeks and Karen is here with her son. We’re trying to stay in most of the time, so if we go anywhere, we use a green car most of the time.
                    I"m older than my tongue and younger than my teeth.

Comment

• There is a joke in here somewhere about red cars not working, but my social skills are a bit rusty with all of this distancing so I can't quite remember it at present.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Headline news release
                        3/30/2022

Local Houston man still house confined from two years ago during the COVID-19 stay at home ordered, not because he has the virus, but because Mr Speedracer said and I quote “So I am just going to sit at home until the red car is fixed“. We will keep you updated on the progress of Mr Speedracer getting out of the house, but since it’s a red car, it might be a while.
                        Coop
                        Life Member 57
                        KE0BND

Comment

• "It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Day 5 no red car. Spent the day looking at red cars for sale on Craigslist. Read
                            important article on new shades of red being discussed for the 2021 corvette. Dreamed of the time I will get my red car back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                              Headline news release
                              3/30/2022

Local Houston man still house confined from two years ago during the COVID-19 stay at home ordered, not because he has the virus, but because Mr Speedracer said and I quote “So I am just going to sit at home until the red car is fixed“. We will keep you updated on the progress of Mr Speedracer getting out of the house, but since it’s a red car, it might be a while.
                              Ms speedracer has a functional blue car. She is fine with the red car out of the driveway.

Comment

Ms speedracer has a functional blue car. She is fine with the red car out of the driveway.
                                Ms Speedracer has good car color taste. LOL
                                Coop
                                Life Member 57
                                KE0BND

Comment

• When I woke up this morning my red car was delivered back into the driveway in perfect working condition.

Comment

When I woke up this morning my red car was delivered back into the driveway in perfect working condition.
                                    Congratulations. That future news report must of been fake news LOL. When you can, go and enjoy your red car
                                    Coop
                                    Life Member 57
                                    KE0BND

Comment

When I woke up this morning my red car was delivered back into the driveway in perfect working condition.
                                      Wow I thought only Mercedes, Lexus and Audi had delivery and pickup. You must hang with the good crowd.

Comment

• I also finished the Porsche project car, the s600 project and the pickup truck project.

Comment

I also finished the Porsche project car, the s600 project and the pickup truck project.
                                          you are on a roll
                                          Coop
                                          Life Member 57
                                          KE0BND

Comment

Working...
                                          X