Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
    Another round of hail damage. Hopefully the silver car was safe in the garage.
    The silver car has been safely in the garage for a while now.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Yes. The red car loves to run wild and free even when it is stormy outside.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post

The silver car has been safely in the garage for a while now.
        Ouch.
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post

Ouch.
          Yup. At least it is safe and still with me currently.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Silver car thinking...... I parked the super comfortable practical efficient silver suv and drive the red s 2000 every day.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Another nice day to drive the s2000 to work. It makes me happy see it in the parking lot ready to take me home later today.

Comment

Working...
              X