Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
    ^The WORST FNF movie EVER!!!
    Hmmmmm. I guess at this point if they keep making them I will keep watching them. I have low expectations so it’s hard to disappoint me with this franchise.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• We will watch them as well.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...out/?source=nl
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

• The S has now been at the shop for 3 days. I can feel my wallet becoming more empty with every passing hour.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• It may takes weeks to get all the silver cobwebs out of your car.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• I am about two weeks in to a two month repair job for my car.

Comment

• I reviewed the article. The 944 is a dream car for me and love working on it.

Comment

• The initial report came back on the car and it isn't too bad...yet. We'll do many of the things that were suggested, but it will remain to be seen if it fixes the issue. (It will correct some of the minor oil leaks and replace some things that probably needed replacing after 172k miles anyway.)

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• They did get it running and have noted the issue that I had with it. Now just trying to correct it and the minor oil leaks so that it will serve me well for another 170k.

Comment

• I think your car is 90% OEM.

Comment

• When we get finished with the current project on my car I think I will be about 10 % oem.

Comment

• Most of the engine internals are being changed out.

Comment

• New pistons. New valves. On and on.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                              I think your car is 90% OEM.
                              Probably closer to 98%. Intake, new top, trailer hitch, satellite radio bracket, camera mount, disconnected the motion top deactivation circuit. That's about it for non-OEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post

Probably closer to 98%. Intake, new top, trailer hitch, satellite radio bracket, camera mount, disconnected the motion top deactivation circuit. That's about it for non-OEM.
                                Okay. 98%. You are still on your first engine. So sad.

Comment

• The silver car lives!! Apparently all they need is a quick fluid change, spark plugs, and a little TLC. No requirement to replace all the internal parts like a red car.

Comment

• Red car has been in the shop a month. Like the velveteen rabbit it is a real car because it is loved and shabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                                      Red car has been in the shop a month. Like the velveteen rabbit it is a real car because it is loved and shabby.
                                      I think my silver car qualifies for that as well.

Drove it to get some lunch. Rained as soon as lunch was procured. Silver car didn't care.

Comment

• More bad news on the red car health chart. The red race car is not starting. Shop visit scheduled for Wednesday. If you are keeping track. The s2000 is in the shop for a new engine. The Porsche 944 is disassembled in the drive way waiting for engine to be completed and now the red Miata won’t start. Clearly I am in a red car crisis .

Comment

• Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X