No announcement yet.

Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoyed driving the silver car to work yesterday with the top in the proper, stowed position. It got a little warm, but not as much as driving warmed my soul.

Sending positive silver car vibes to the red car owners out there. You know who you are.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I am happy to report one of the red cars has been fixed and will be ready for my track day later in the month.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• I can confirm that the red car is safely back in the driveway and was able to run long enough to make it from the street to the driveway.
        2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          I can confirm that the red car is safely back in the driveway and was able to run long enough to make it from the street to the driveway.
          S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

• I started it in the driveway. It ran. It overheated. Back to the shop.

Comment

• ^That's a hot one.
              Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
              After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

• The appointment t is Friday morning . I hope it is an easy fix

Comment

• The appointment is tomorrow
                  I hope it is nothing bad.

Comment

• Simple and inexpensive would be nice!
                    2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• It was both simple and inexpensive. There was a bad sensor on top of the thermostat. Easy and quick and the part was in stock. Fixed while I waited in the CRV.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                        It was both simple and inexpensive. There was a bad sensor on top of the thermostat. Easy and quick and the part was in stock. Fixed while I waited in the CRV.
                        Great news!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• If you are keeping track. I now have a full 1/3 of the red cars running.

Comment

• 2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• Stay safe and as dry as possible everyone!

Comment

• Dry...no problemo out here in Cali Geo,... We'd welcome some of that water if you don't mind sending it our way!
                                2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

• All red cars are safe and dry.

Comment

• I have a track day this weekend. I am looking forward to driving one of my red cars at the limit. I will report back on how many silver cars I passed next week.

Comment

• Day one is complete the red car made all 3 of its runs successfully .

Comment

• Day two complete. The red car made all 4 run sessions .

Comment

• Speedracer jr was able to make it out in his Subaru 2.5 rs and he passed both a Porsche gt3 and a c8 corvette. That’s my boy!

Comment

Working...
                                          X