Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car is still under repair.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Car still in shop.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Good thing Curt is thorough and good.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Not at Curt’s this time. I am having a special engine rebuild at inline racing. Just need to be patient and let Huy rebuild the engine so I can run it another 100,000 miles.

Comment

• I saw an interesting show the other night with ms speedracer. The show was about how memories were made in a car and with a car. It was about being in a roadster together and the unique experience of sharing that with someone special.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
              I saw an interesting show the other night with ms speedracer. The show was about how memories were made in a car and with a car. It was about being in a roadster together and the unique experience of sharing that with someone special.
              That sounds familiar, what was the title? If Anne and i haven't seen it we sure want to.
              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

... It was about being in a roadster together and the unique experience of sharing that with someone special.
                That's just one of the things our beloved S2000 does best. I took my GF to the Red River Gorge in October and she had a blast (she has an 07 Miata). The OKI S2000 chapter welcomed her with open arms!

Says my Berlina is much better!

She's looking forward to the Spring events (i.e. Wake the Dragon, etc.)

Comment

• Fixed windshield today .
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I am so excited I sat in the car for 10 min and just looked out!

Comment

• Nice!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4B12AFE9-8199-41E9-B99D-D7AEA562F2EE.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	1684218 I visited my car in the shop.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I visited my car at the shop yesterday. It is fine and just waiting on the engine rebuild.

Comment

• After 13 months of being in the shop getting a new engine build I got an important update from my mechanic. “ I am working on it.”

Comment

After 13 months of being in the shop getting a new engine build I got an important update from my mechanic. “ I am working on it.”
                              You might break my record for down time if this takes much longer.

But excited for you!

Comment

After 13 months of being in the shop getting a new engine build I got an important update from my mechanic. “ I am working on it.”
                                Good luck in them getting the engine build completed without too much more of a delay so you can get back to enjoying your car.
                                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                                Casselton, ND

Comment

• Thank your for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
                                  X