No announcement yet.

Red Car Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late in the day some of my co workers gave me a very nice hand drawn card with a picture of an s2000.
    Attached Files
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

Agreed.
      It's the look of determination. The look of a winner. She came, she saw, and she kicked ass! Silver car driver for sure.
      Not sure about that. I just looks like a scared little girl that is going to spend her future driving a silver car trying to not be seen.
      Last edited by speedracer; 06-04-2019, 05:55 PM.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

• Originally posted by speedracer View Post
        Late in the day some of my co workers gave me a very nice hand drawn card with a picture of an s2000.
        It's pink!
        -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
        California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
        ​​​​​​
        Quote of the Month:

In response to What time is... Will there be... Are we... How do we...

"RTFP!"
        -Gene Strupe

Comment

• Happy Thursday.

Comment

• I have driven the crv today and yesterday to work. I miss the s2000.

Comment

• It was about this time of year in 2000 that I drove the s2000 off the showroom floor. It has been my daily driver since that time. I am on my second s2000. I wonder if I will get a third s2000. Driving the crv makes me wonder if there will be a time in the future when I am no longer able to drive an s2000.

Comment

Driving the crv makes me wonder if there will be a time in the future when I am no longer able to drive an s2000.
                If you get any taller it might be an issue.

Comment

• Getting taller is not the issue. Getting in and out is the issue.

Comment

Getting taller is not the issue. Getting in and out is the issue.
                    Car-Portable-Handle-765x757.jpg

rBVaJFkQPGWAJOZYAAH-PJoZ-uM390.jpg

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy." ~Abraham Lincoln, 1864
                    ​​​​​​
                    Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                    -Gene Strupe

Comment

• Wow. I think that would make a great give away at S2kat days.

Comment

• Lol! True!
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                        Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                        -Gene Strupe

Comment

• We could have Jason create an S2KCA logo'd sticker to put on it.

It would have to be red, though.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                          Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                          -Gene Strupe

Comment

Not sure about that. I just looks like a scared little girl that is going to spend her future driving a silver car trying to not be seen.
                            Yes you do.

And congrats on growing old with your company.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Happy Friday!!
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                              Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                              -Gene Strupe

Comment

• Happy Saturday. We have a big s2000 meet tomorrow in Houston. Over 50 s2000s expected. Food cars fun. Should be great to see old friends and meet new ones

Comment

• And this is the first we're hearing about it? Details?

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                    And this is the first we're hearing about it? Details?
                                    Apparently it's one of those closely guarded secret kind of things and only the "in" crowd gets to know about it. Sorry, Sean.
                                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                                    Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                                    -Gene Strupe

Comment

• HouS2K annual meet at the park. 10:30 to 1 pm buffalo park 1122 buffalo run park Missouri city tx

Comment

• There are about 200 s2000 members in Houston. This is a fun meet and many of the same cars and owners show up to the polar bear drive.

Comment

There are about 200 s2000 members ....
                                          "member"

is that a euphemism?
                                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

​​​​​​
                                          Quote of the Month:

"RTFP!"
                                          -Gene Strupe

Comment

Working...
                                          X