X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s2k_at_17
    replied
    hi everyone! me (Cory s2k_At_17 2006 LBP, dipped in Gansta Black HALO EFX) and my +3 family are moving to Austin this weekend!

woot woot!

as seen in the photo below is "ol Blue" and the Racing Van (the sticker on the back window proves its a racing van, lmao )
    Last edited by s2k_at_17; 04-26-2017, 10:54 PM. Reason: forgot my name :)

Leave a comment:

• OkyS2k
    replied
    Please add me. Working on getting the list longer.

Leave a comment:

• Grasshopper123
    replied
    Welcome to our group! Stay tuned to our upcoming events and dinners!
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• robertbrite
    replied
    Hello everybody!

I've met some of you and just by coincidence happened to be at Cobb Tuning a couple months ago when a bunch of you were there. I thought I'd say hello here as I don't believe I ever said hello on the forum.

Unfortunately I missed the Nov. 14th drive event due to having the my s2k taking much longer to have the clear film done at Sun Busters than I was originally told. Apparently the installer forgot he was going to SEMA for a week and the car sat at his shop for 2 weeks.

My car is a GPW, 2007 with black wheels a double diagonal roll bar and lots of JDM aftermarket parts. I had an '02 that took a rock to the radiator with just 15k on it . I sold as it never was fixed properly by USAA. I remember Sondra coming over to my house and seeing the car and wishing me luck. It took a few

I'm wondering when the next local event will be and I hope to bring the car out of the garage.

I'm hoping to see more of you at Cars and Coffee, Cobb First Thursday or even better at a drive event!

-Robert

Leave a comment:

• OkyS2k
    replied
    The local group is not that formal. All you have to do is show up and you can participate in any of our events. Hope you can make the dinner Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/payments.php

Leave a comment:

• MR.S2KAY
    replied
    How can i join the club i have a 04 s2k

Leave a comment:

• OkyS2k
    replied
    And you can add me also. Glad to see things are firing up around here again. Looking forward to the drive this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• S2000-18
    replied
    I moved back to Austin from the DC/Northern VA area. Hopefully, once I get all settled in I will be able to make some events in the near future. I have a 2007 S/Ced Laguna Blue. If you see one with custom LED DRLs in the SoCo area, that's me.

Leave a comment:

• SondraS2k
    replied
    Originally posted by sskillman View Post
    Hello, I just re-upped my membership to lifetime. So you can count me in Austin for sure
    Yayyyyy!

Leave a comment:

• sskillman
    replied
    Hello, I just re-upped my membership to lifetime. So you can count me in Austin for sure

Leave a comment:

• sskillman
    replied
    Count me in the Austin chapter, I have been a stealth member according to Chris S and did not even know it!

Leave a comment:

• Peter
    replied
    Austin Chapter

Originally posted by SondraS2k View Post
    Next one will be the second Thursday of the month, which will be the standing day every month. Stay tuned!
    Sondra,

I'm an S2KCA member. How do I join the Austin chapter ? Thanks. Peter

Leave a comment:

• Peter
    replied
    Already an S2KCA member where do I sign up to become a member of the Austin chapter ? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dakao
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    Just joined the club few minutes ago. We live in Wells Branch area.

Leave a comment:

• SondraS2k
    replied
    Next one will be the second Thursday of the month, which will be the standing day every month. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• roadgoddess
    replied

I just joined S2KCA and live in south Austin. When is the next get-together?

roadgoddess
    05 red

Leave a comment:

• Greg Stevens
    replied
    Damn, I guess I was kicked out of the club and didn't even know it...!

But put me down for Dorado Gold Pearl - 4Runner

Leave a comment:

• Cody Red
    replied
    thread digger!

just moved to Round Rock nearly a month ago.

'04 Rio (black shine top)

Leave a comment:

• hajohehe
    replied
    I want to join up! I can't pm Java though. It said his inbox is maxed out. Anyone let me in?

thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X