Serd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serd

this passed weekend our SERD, Justin GUTI007 has stepped down and I would like to Thank him for helping the club as the SERD.
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

I'd like to volunteer to take over the SERD position and finish out Justin's term. I was SERD for over two years, before becoming S2KCA president and am quite familiar with the role and responsibilities. As one of the more active SE region members, I believe I can make the region more active once more.
    The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

I believe that Ken would be a great candidate to finish out Justin's term. He did an excellent job in the position previously.
      A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Couldn't be a better candidate....
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Not being from the Southeast region, my opinion is irrelevant, however I agree that Ken has the experience to continue the tradition of quality leadership for the region.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I agree with gomarlins3
            2003 S2000 Grand Prix white
            2010 Honda Accord EXL
            2012 Honda CRV EXL

Join S2KCA today!
            Mile High Chapter

Comment

YES
              sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Working...
              X