SERD (again).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERD (again).

Justin G. has resigned as SERD and I have volunteered to assume the role until the upcoming election. The Southeast has been somewhat comatose for a while (certainly not Justin's fault, it has been Summer after all),but I'll do everything I can possible to get things moving again. If you're in the SE region, feel free to respond to this message, PM me or email me with ideas, suggestions or even complaints. I'll do what I can to apply, assuage, or help in any way I can.

-ken
    Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)

Just when I was beginning to think it was safe to come out in the SE region! Congrats, Ken!
    Present:
    '09 Fit Sport 5MT - Milano Red - Daily Driver
    '08 CR-V EX-L with Navi - Royal Blue Pearl - Dog Hauler - Grocery Getter

Past:
    '05 Rio Yellow Pear - Sold
    '08 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold
    '02 Spa Yellow Pearl - Sold
    '06 Laguna Blue Pearl - Sold

Comment

Congratulations Ken. The SER is in good hands.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Congrats, Ken...!!!!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
          Just when I was beginning to think it was safe to come out in the SE region! Congrats, Ken!
          It would be a pleasure to see you and Parkie once again, Dave. I'm in the planning stages of a Warrenton, VA pop-up weekend for late October, would be great if the two of you could make it.
          Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
            Congratulations Ken. The SER is in good hands.
            Thanks Johathan, I'm going to try to make it the most active S2KCA region once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
              Congrats, Ken...!!!!!!!
              Thanks Denny. See you and Marge at S2KDays.

Comment

Working...
              X