30 days before selling wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 days before selling wheels?

So do I really have to be a member for 30 days before selling?!
    Last edited by gomarlins3; 12-23-2009, 07:51 PM.

Where is local? You need to provide more detail.

You should talk to your local chapter director for advise/assistance. Preferably as a PM. Once you have a solution, then post to the correct ''local'' area.

the rule for being online for 30 days was to prevent unscrupulous individuals from posting items for sale, taking cash, and ditching the buyer. The thirty day period is for YOU to introduce yourself to the members and be a part of this community.

If all you want to do here is sell your stuff and disappear, I recommend that you try craigslist.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Oh right, location is St. Pete, FL. Cool Ill PM my local chapter director, thanks. And yes they are on Craigslist, S2000.com, Tampa Racing.com, etc.

Comment

Yes, you have to follow the rules on this site as well if you want to sell items.
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
        X