F/T 05 Acura Tl 6-speed navi w/mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/T 05 Acura Tl 6-speed navi w/mods

Hello I have a clean titled 05 TL that I am the original owner of that I am wanting to trade for a clean low milage S2000. The car is white diamond pearl with factory navigation and six speed tranni(rare combo) Approx 81k miles(daily so milage will go up). New racing brake et500 pads in the oem brembos with powerslot rotors. The car has the following mods: blacked out headlights, Tien ss coilovers, progress rear sway bar, excelerate motor mounts(75a) Aem cold air intake, Rv-6 precat deletes, j-pipe, and 3rd cat delete, Greddy Evo2 exhaust, and Rays forged monoblock wheels with rays lugs wrapped n Nitto neo-gens(about 50% tread)
    Now for the negatives: the car has a few hail dings(only 2 are noticable though, the front bumper has a small crack in it(not sure what happened...car was parked at work...think lawn maint. might have hit it) small paint chip on back bumper, and cel is on bc of the precat deletes...should be an easy fix just havnt had the time. Overall the car is in good shape n will be a great deal for a s2k owner wanting something larger. I prefer an Ap2 but would consider a really clean Ap1. Not sure how to post pics so pm me ur email address n I will send pics. Thanks!!!
Working...
X