Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From the new SERD

Hello All,

I am sure most of you are aware that Ken (kgf3076) stepped down as the SERD as of the first of the year. First, I wanted to thank him for everything he has done for S2KCA and especially the southeast region. He was a huge help to me personally when we started the Central North Carolina chapter and I wanted to say "Thank You".

With that said I have taken over for Ken for the remainder of his term and wanted to let everyone know what was going on in the southeast. Obviously this time of year things are somewhat slow but spring is right around the corner. If there is anything I can do to help any of the chapters please don't hesitate to ask.

Kevin (mlc)

Congrats Kevin !!!
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

That's great news Kevin. I know you will do a super job.

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats Kevin!
        A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Hey Kevin. I probably should have done one of these threads as well.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Congrats Kevin!

Originally posted by mlc View Post
            Hello All,

I am sure most of you are aware that Ken (kgf3076) stepped down as the SERD as of the first of the year. First, I wanted to thank him for everything he has done for S2KCA and especially the southeast region. He was a huge help to me personally when we started the Central North Carolina chapter and I wanted to say "Thank You".

With that said I have taken over for Ken for the remainder of his term and wanted to let everyone know what was going on in the southeast. Obviously this time of year things are somewhat slow but spring is right around the corner. If there is anything I can do to help any of the chapters please don't hesitate to ask.

Kevin (mlc)
            That means that you have to go to WTD9!!!!!!!!! Right??
            Lori

Comment

Way to step up Kev! I know you'll do a great job.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Congrats Kevin. I at one time held that post as well. Honestly, I really couldn't give it the time it needed or deserved, although the intention to do well was there. Good luck with it!!

Comment

Congrats Kevin. I couldn't have asked for a better successor. If you need help with anything, let me know (I'm sure you won't though). (Hmmm, Lance, me, you...three SERD's in a row).
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Working...
                  X