New From Quantico VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From Quantico VA

Whats up everyone, My name is Kenny and I'm new here on the forum I live in Quantico VA I just picked up a 2002 s2k. looking forward to enjoying the forum.

Welcome Kenny,

Got any pictures of the new ride?

The club president (Ken, kgf3076) is in Alexandria, check out the V/WV chapter for local stuff going on. I know everyone is headed to the Dragon this week so it may be a little quite. Fall colors is coming up on the first weekend of Oct if your interested in coming out https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...NS-AUG-20-8-AM

Take a look around, there is a lot of good information and people here. If you have a question post it up I am sure we can help.

Kevin

Comment

Hey Kenny. Glad to see you made it here. Look around and make yourself comfy. Hopefully you'll find enough good stuff here you'll consider becoming a registered member.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

That's the only pic I have for now I will take more soon. And thanks for the welcome

Comment

What wheels are those?

Comment

Exel Ennio's they came on the car I'm not a huge fan of them I'm on the market for new wheels.

Comment

Welcome Kenny! Nice wheels.

Comment

Welcome, Kenny!

Glad to see you around. if you are looking for new wheels, keep in mind that the S runs pretty high offsets. I think the OEM wheels are ~+55F and ~+65R. You can run lower offsets, but you might need to modify your alignment or fenders in order to make them fit.
                A VA/WV Founding Member

Comment

Originally posted by Justin6264 View Post
                  Welcome, Kenny!

Glad to see you around. if you are looking for new wheels, keep in mind that the S runs pretty high offsets. I think the OEM wheels are ~+55F and ~+65R. You can run lower offsets, but you might need to modify your alignment or fenders in order to make them fit.
                  Yea i kno about the offset, I'm going with something with a whole lot less than that. trust i know i got my work cut out for me i had the problem with my rx7

Comment

Working...
                  X