Im new to this website from rome georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to this website from rome georgia

i just bought an 04 s2k like a month ago and im trying to find new ppl to hang out with and take about the import scene and chill with our cars i live in rome gerogia but i can always travel to atlanta to meet and all that good stuff im also looking for parts to mod my s ... im a very chill guy and not shy just get at me and we chill and stuff

Glad you're here! My gf is from Rome! Were you born there?

Comment

Welcome to the site. Sorry I live in Mobile, Alabama. Try to hook up with Tony Bell in Hotlanta. He is always on the site, he might know of some other S owners in or around the Rome area. Again welcome to the site and the S2000.

Comment

Welcome to S2000 ownership and the club!

We'd love to have you join us for activities down here in the ATL. As the weather warms up, we'll start back doing mountain drives at least once a month (probably late March or April depending on weather and road conditions). The meets have been sparsely attended as of late, mostly due to the weather, but expected to get cranked back up as the weather gets nicer.

Also, this year, S2KCA's annual event, S2K Days will be held in Alpharetta as we, the Atlanta Chapter, we picked to host it. You DON'T want to miss this event! You'll get to meet other owners from all over the country and even a few from Canada. You will need to be a paid member in order to be eligible to attend, but you can do that for $35/year. Registration will open soon, so keep an eye on the events forums.

You can also find info on other Atlanta Chapter meets and events here.

Again, welcome, and I look forward to meeting you soon

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by RedCelica View Post
          Glad you're here! My gf is from Rome! Were you born there?
          thanks man...and naw i was born in california but been raised in rome so yea ..and thats cool man mabye sometime when you in rome we can get together and chill

Comment

Originally posted by tonybell_57 View Post
            Welcome to S2000 ownership and the club!

We'd love to have you join us for activities down here in the ATL. As the weather warms up, we'll start back doing mountain drives at least once a month (probably late March or April depending on weather and road conditions). The meets have been sparsely attended as of late, mostly due to the weather, but expected to get cranked back up as the weather gets nicer.

Also, this year, S2KCA's annual event, S2K Days will be held in Alpharetta as we, the Atlanta Chapter, we picked to host it. You DON'T want to miss this event! You'll get to meet other owners from all over the country and even a few from Canada. You will need to be a paid member in order to be eligible to attend, but you can do that for $35/year. Registration will open soon, so keep an eye on the events forums.

You can also find info on other Atlanta Chapter meets and events here.

Again, welcome, and I look forward to meeting you soon

Tony
            Thanks man ill look forward to come out man and meet new ppl .. just let me know when the meets well take place and ill come out

Comment

Cool man...where did you go to school? Katelyn went to Darlington before going down to Macon for college. Her family has a farm in Rome. I'm from Macon myself. Sounds like a plan Im usually in Rome for either Thanksgiving or Christmas at least.

Comment

Welcome to the club! Check out the Atlanta chapter forum to connect with more people in your general area.
                S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                  X