No announcement yet.

S2000 Atlanta Meet Round 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray, Can you update the top of the thread with the selected date? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Stroker View Post
      Ray, Can you update the top of the thread with the selected date? Thanks!
      Done. Check the top of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigToeDrZAUS View Post
        Done. Check the top of the thread.
        Oh yeah baby! You da man!

Comment

you are all going down!! at the andretti's go-kart race! muahaha!!!

Comment

Bump. This is this Sunday.

There is talk of having a Tech day with the compression tool at GoON3's, Zane's, house.

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9519...#entry21791270

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9534...ion-test-tool/

He wants to know what you guys think. Those participating, can participate in the cookout. This is the pregrame before the meet.

So how is interested in a pregame tech day cookout?
            Last edited by TheBigToeDrZAUS; 06-18-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Me, wooohooo!!

Comment

I was thinking 10:00? How does that sound to everyone? Sorry so short notice but maybe it will still fit.

Comment

10:00 it is!!!

Comment

hey guys, for anyone interested, pm me for my address and phone number. I am located in roswell.

Comment

I'm in for Andretti's. If I can get in gear I'll drop by Zane's too.

Comment

Also bring for whatever hand tools you can, if you are coming to Zane's house.
                        Last edited by AP1dude; 06-20-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP1dude View Post
                          Also bring for whatever hand tools you can, if you are coming to Zane's house.
                          ^^Yes this!!^^ I have almost everything needed(almost) to do stuff to the s2k but i dont have multiples of everything so...

Ken you better get your ass in gear and come check out my new toys(full race ram horn kit!)

AP1dude (forgive me I cant remember your name) Do you need my address/ cell number?

Zane

Comment

i'll come to zane's need my compression checked anyways

Comment

an address is all I need I've got AP1dude's number

Comment

Hey I'm definitely down for this and dropping by Zane's. I'm El S2000 on S2KI. I can probably bring some tools to help y'all out as well, might not make it there as early as 10 maybe 1ish. Havnt done a compression check what size sockets and stuff do y'all need?

Zane I'll shoot you a pm for a number and address

Matt

Comment

There is nothing in specific for tools that is needed other than just bring some as I will be stretching mine very thin as it seems even though this is a last second thing that there is going to be a bunch of people! I get an A for the day for excellent run on!

Comment

alright I'll bring some misc. tools. I'm not gunna monkey with my car but have no problem helping others out. Looking forward to Sunday.

Matt

Comment

Hey AP1dude, don't forget my CAT and money!! Hahaha thanks

Comment

^^ damn I was hoping that you might have forgotten about that!! LOL . Don't worry I'll bring it, but you gotta let me borrow that hardtop sometimes!
                                        Last edited by AP1dude; 06-21-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

haha its sitting in my basement on a stand right now :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X