S2000 Atlanta Meet Round 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoOn3 View Post

Ken you better get your ass in gear and come check out my new toys(full race ram horn kit!)

Zane
    Haha you said the magic words (full race ram horn kit)! I'm gonna want to take a lot of pics / vids of that if you don't mind. Do you still have your old SOS manifold? I was hoping to see it again in person.

What time is everone coming over? And could you please PM me your address? Or text me; I think I still have your number.

Ken

Comment

Hey what time are we looking at for tomorrow? Meeting up at Zane's that is

Comment

I'll be there 10 sharp !!

Comment

hey guys, i dont think ill be able to make it tonight..... im trying my hardest!!!!

Comment

Hey, a bunch of us are still at Zane's. Still coming to Andretti but need to finish up a few cars first.

Comment

Had a good time meeting everyone tonight. Thanks to Zane for the hospitality at your place today!

Comment

Ended up going. And I so glad I did! Had a great time at Zane's place. Thanks for your hospitality!!!! And rolling in to a neighborhood with about 16 s2k's was EPIC!!!! Hahahhaha
                great time.

Comment

wooohooo it was a good meet!

Comment

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for having us over, Zane! I'll post pics later.

Comment

Sorry I couldn't join you guys yesterday. I was feeling my age.

Comment

Here are my Instagram pictures on Filckr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r14maga...7630285620020/

As a matter of fact, go to my Instagram and like my pictures.

Same screen name
                        Last edited by TheBigToeDrZAUS; 06-25-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Sorry I was not able to make it, and you all know that I do my best to come to ATL every chance I get.
                          I am having some problems with my S right now, and doing some trouble shooting to get it taken care of.

Hopefully it is just my MAP sensor, and some bad gas (thanks to my mechanic) So I have to get all the
                          regular unleaded out and put some premium in. Hopefully that will solve my problem, and I can get back on the road.

Later !!!

Comment

Joe posted pictures of Tech Day and of the the meet on s2ki:

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/9609...-meet-6-24-12/

Comment

[quote name='lHypel' timestamp='1340743955' post='21813521']
                              I really thought I took more pictures, but apparently I only took 6.

[/quote]

Comment

Man, wished I'd known about the meet earlier. Lots of good looking rides!

Comment

Working...
                                X