X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Monthly Meet Suggestion

Guys! We have been invited by AL to attend a meet:

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...Meet-and-Drive

I suggest, instead of throwing ideas back and for of where to meet, let us meet our AL brothers for some fun.

Post your interest in an Atlanta group drive and meet to AL for a day.

Attending:
    tonybell_57
    TheBigToeDrZAUS
    08HondaS2K
    JayKnight
    Last edited by tonybell_57; 05-27-2012, 11:44 PM.

Hello I am David From Mobile, the S2KCA Chapter Director for Alabama. I trying to get a state wide S2000 meet around Montgomery. I would like to get more S2000 together for this meet. The Atlanta S2000 group is more than welcome to come and check this out. I purchased my S about 18 months ago and enjoy cruising on road trips. This is not a parking lot meet. We are planning to do a group drive around Lake Martin and grab a bite to eat somewhere along the drive. Talking to some of the owners from back in the day, there were some meets and drives during that time, I am trying to get this going again. Maybe get SESM (South Eastern Mega Meet) going also. Looking forward to meet you next month. Later Bama Dave

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I will check my calendar!

Comment

Bump! This is 4 weeks away and Tony and I are the only ones confirmed on going.

Who else can make it?

Comment

throwing around the idea of this.... we need some more ATL s2ks to go!

Comment

this is the same day as the Andrettis meet in june here in ATL?

Comment

Originally posted by MySpaceTOM View Post
                this is the same day as the Andrettis meet in june here in ATL?
                This is on the 23rd. The super meet is on the 24th.

Comment

I will try and make this - presuming weather is good and I'm free

Comment

What up Atlanta S2000 owners, again I ask the S2000 around the Atlanta area to come and join us of as from Alabama to meet and greet with a road trip around Lake Martin. I know that this is a road trip for y'all too. I live down along the coast and this is road trip for me also. But I believe that the meet is worth the road trip. As of right now there are about 10 S2000 showing up and 7 others questionable. I would really like to have more show up. This is the first meet that we have tried to get going in some time. Hope that the meet will get bigger in time. Also I am willing to travel up to your meets if given advance notice. Hope to see you soon. Later Bama Dave Thanks Tony for your support on this.

Comment

No problem, Dave. Ray and I will keep trying to get more Atlanta owners to join us.

Comment

Bump. The drive to AL is in a few weeks. I would like to point out that the drive to AL is the same amount of time to drive to north GA mountains. The only difference is we are driving West instead of North.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigToeDrZAUS View Post
                          Bump. The drive to AL is in a few weeks. I would like to point out that the drive to AL is the same amount of time to drive to north GA mountains. The only difference is we are driving West instead of North.
                          lol it takes us 40-50 minutes to get to the mountains....

Comment

Actually, it's more like driving up to Tail of the Dragon. From where I am, it's a 2.5 to 3 hr drive...but that's nothing to me. I don't have a problem with having to drive more than 30 minutes to get somewhere

Comment

Update on the Bama drive:
                              https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...766#post953766
                              John A.
                              People under 50 don't deserve to have this much fun
                              !

Comment

This sounds very interesting. I'm waiting to find out if I will be out of town on Saturday or not. If not then I would love to attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X