Subaru follows Honda and Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru follows Honda and Audi

Subaru out of the WRC. Suzuki also but I didn't even realize they were involved in the WRC.

Link

Wow! That's sad.

Comment

Porsche also pulled out of the ALMS too, i believe.

Comment

is all of motorsport all of a sudden starting to deminish, or is that just me?

Comment

It is starting to diminish. The mfgrs are finding it hard to justify spending millions on motorsports all the while laying off thousands of employees. We were talking at dinner last night and there was speculation as to the future of NASCAR if the gov't bails out the Big 3.

Comment

Motorsports are WAAAY to expensive and really don't provide much back into the accounts of the manufacturers.

...not to mention the human cost that Tony is referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by tonybell_57 View Post
              It is starting to diminish. The mfgrs are finding it hard to justify spending millions on motorsports all the while laying off thousands of employees. We were talking at dinner last night and there was speculation as to the future of NASCAR if the gov't bails out the Big 3.
              Hmm...maybe NASCAR should bail out the big 3.

Comment

NASCAR has probably had a huge part in keeping them afloat already.

Martket research indicates that NASCAR fans are the most brand-loyal of just about any sector anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X