Wake up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up!

Wake up Blue Ridge Chapter! Hibernation is over. What great weather the last couple of days. Made a 2.5 hour road trip today top down all the way. 72 degrees over here in Goldsboro now.

Met Karl Schultz at the Mebane Outlet Center after I carded him in the parking lot. We traded a few stories, I told him about the Sheetz station across I-85/40 then we went our separate ways - me to Goldsboro and Karl to Greenvile, NC. Safe travels my friend!

Next time you are at Tanger in Mebane, stop by the Gap and say hello to Karen (my +1) Wayne

Dave

Comment

Morning Wayne. Glad to see you out and about. You're right, the weather is gorgeous and getting better every day.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
        Next time you are at Tanger in Mebane, stop by the Gap and say hello to Karen (my +1) Wayne

Dave
        Oh wow! Wish I had known that Dave. You can be sure I will go in and say hello next time. Karl and I should have called you and we could have done a min drive around Mebane.

Comment

I agree with you guy's. The weather is getting better and better everyday. we need to go ahead and plan our next gathering.

Comment

Okay, so this weekend was a minor setback but real Spring is just around the corner. We were in Asheville this weekend and it was as beautiful as we remembered. We tooted the horn at you at the Mebane exit, Dave but I doubt if you heard us...
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------
            In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Working...
            X